Monday, July 7, 2008
noses are running...
So I think everyone in this house is sick. Logan started it off with a running nose on the 4th, then turning into a cough here and there. I wish I could stick something in both nostrils to plug him up. The stuff won't stop coming out! And that's just the cold--he's getting way too many teeth on top of all of this; and so between him being unable to breath and profusely drooling, his personality is oozing with sunshine! :) And now Jeremy got all of this yesterday morning too. He's not breathing or sleeping well, as well as blowing his nose all the time. It's not fun living with two sick boys. Then there's me--I'm dealing with allergies from the dog since our house is locked up due to hot and humid weather. Allergies....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yuck...I hope you are all feeling better! Sick boys are the worst!
:-)
Post a Comment