cherishing our life with our two little henry boys....
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Lets just say that Logan didn't take to baby food for the first time! Green beans are a big YUCK! He loves the sweet potatoes and squash (as long as we mix it with cereal)!
Yeah!! I'm super pumped you jumped on the blog bandwagon. Now you'll understand the joy of comments.
We'll have to get together in Biz. We are leaving tomorrow morning, so if you get in tomorrow too, I'm sure I'll see you at the Page. I really need a night out! Otherwise, call my parents' house.
1 comment:
Yeah!! I'm super pumped you jumped on the blog bandwagon. Now you'll understand the joy of comments.
We'll have to get together in Biz. We are leaving tomorrow morning, so if you get in tomorrow too, I'm sure I'll see you at the Page. I really need a night out! Otherwise, call my parents' house.
BTW, your son is adorable!
Post a Comment