Monday, November 26, 2007
We survived all of the traveling and bad weather that we encountered! I'm not sure I can do that again for awhile. Logan had a lot of fun seeing everyone, and was a real trooper with being in that carseat for hours. I have to sit with Logan in the back seat now to play, sing and entertain. He is so good though that I still get to chat with Jeremy (when he's not listening to football games). Sunday we were sponsor's for Kaden's baptism, and then quickly shoved food in our faces to be on the road by 1:30. It was sad to leave everyone, especially with such a short weekend, but we get to see them in another month for the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're doing this again next month?! Luckily, my parents are coming here for x-mas. I don't see us making the drive back for a LONG time.
And I hear you about the sporting events. It drives me nuts listening to AM stations. I just read the entire time anyways.
Logan is such a cutie pie!!! I'm happy to see you started a blog. It's a great way for us in Washington to hear all about him and watch him grow from a distance ;) So..when are you going to make the drive out HERE? ;)
PS. When logan's a little older buy a portable dvd player for the car. Those are a MUST HAVE for traveling kiddos :)
Kristy :)
We have the portable DVD player b/c Jeremy and I can't stand the drive to Bismarck without some sort of entertainment! We are hoping to come out there next summer. We wanted to this year, but things just didn't work out. How are things out west?
Post a Comment