
He was quite entertaining! Logan concentrated so hard at grabbing the puffs, and when he finally got them to his mouth he gagged! He continued to do this three or four times, until he figured out that he has teeth for chewing! Now he enjoys eating them.
2 comments:
My dad fed Livy cauliflower when she was super young. One of the scariest moments of my life. What an idiot!
Super cute pics. I can't believe how big Logan is. Glad you got the slides to work. BTW, you can pick how the slides are displayed. Right now, you just have the default. That's why mine looked different. Have a great Christmas. We are here the entire time so give us a call if you can get together. I'm on vacation until 1/3. I know you are going to Biz, but maybe for New Years? Mine family will be here so it will probably be a huge kid-friendly, adult-naughty get together.
Wow Logan's getting so big!! How's he doing on the finger food? Does he like it better now?
Post a Comment