Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Santi Claus


We saw Santa (Santi) Claus last night at Jeremy's work. We lucked out--all the bad weather made the line short! We were able to breeze right on through. Logan wasn't quite sure about Santa when we first put Logan on his lap. But once Santa started talking to Logan, he was really interested in Santa's face and beard. Jeremy said that Logan had asked for "beer" for this Christmas--yeah, I don't think so. I say a John Deere gator.

3 comments:

April said...

Enjoy the picture. It will probably be the only one you get without Logan crying. My kids still won't go near the mall Santas. The last time we even attempted to go was two years ago and that ended in failure after waiting in line for 40 minutes. The joys of parenthood! :-)

the henry's said...

I didn't think I was going to get one this year. I guess we will have to wait and see what he thinks next year! There were kids crying in front of and behind us, while we were waiting in line. Logan just looked at them as if they were crazy for crying.

April said...

Did you get the picture slides to work? I want to see some!