Saturday, February 9, 2008

1st time swimming

I signed Logan up for 8 sessions of swimming classes. They started right away in January and loved the water from the get go. These pictures were just taken last weekend. Logan has figured out how to paddle in the water! I throw a rubber ducky to help him learn how to swim/paddle towards the duck--well, he figured it out! Everyone in the class couldn't stop laughing. It was so cute and funny. Logan goes to swimming with his buddy Trevor, and the two of them just have a blast!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

YAY! Swimming lessons. Now's the time to start. Scott and Mindy have had Faith in them for 2 yrs now and she's a fish!! I've never seen anything like it!!

Anonymous said...

When do we get to see you guys again. Last time we saw Logan he was like 8 hours old. We miss you guys. Plus I'm losing my job at the end of March so April and I will have A LOT of time on our hands! Hope you all are well.