Jeremy survived his triathlon at Buffalo Lake! We are so proud of him! There is no way I would ever want to do what he accomplished yesterday. His goal was to complete everything under two hours--and he did it in one hour and about twenty-three minutes! What a guy! Our friend Mick also joined Jeremy in the race> The two were at each others' heels the entire race. They both did an awesome job and celebrated their victory with a few beers afterwards!

6 comments:
Way to go Hen! Don't you love watching our boys do these things? Everytime Josh crosses a finish line I bust out sobbing because I'm so proud of him. I would really like to do a tri, but I'm so afraid of the swim part. I HATE fish. I think I would have a panic attack...especially if the lake was full of weeds. I need to find one in a pool.
WOW!! That's fantastic. Yea I couldn't do it. The pictures are teeny,go make them BIGGER!! :)
Miss you! My parents left a couple hours ago..should be coming your way :)
I tried making the pics bigger but for some reason my friends' camera is so awesome that the page won't allow them to be bigger. I will keep working on it.
I am pretty proud of him! There is no way I could ever face the swimming part either--the fish and weeds scare the poo out of me too! I'd drown from a panic attack too.
Ok, so I tried to fix the pics and they look all fuzzy, so if you would like to look at better ones let me know and I can send them through email/shutterfly.
I'd love to see them :)
That is amazing! What a manly man!
Post a Comment