Logan wanted to join us, so we took one of my old clubs and Brian cut it down to size to fit Logan! I can't believe how small it is! I love it! I wasn't sure how he would do getting up early this morning, but when Jeremy and I reminded him he gets to go golfing, he jumped out of bed and said "awl wite!"
This was Logan's first time golfing at a golf course; and we really weren't sure how he would do not getting to play all the time, but overall he did pretty well! We went over a short version of rules; such as no talking while someone is hitting the ball; stay in the cart at all times; no screaming or yelling (unless we hit a nice shot and then he could do his 'wooo hooo'; and have fun! He was more excited to be in the golf cart, holding onto his little club and golf ball. He helped me spot my ball, gave me great encouragement when I hit a descent shot (such as 'high tive ma' or 'you hit fawr ma'), and he always had a smile on his face. This just makes my heart smile. I love that he had so much fun. Now I want to get him his own little set of clubs and hopefully get him into some lessons next summer! Here are some pictures of my future golfer:


No comments:
Post a Comment