Logan was all of these kids. He listened for about a minute. Then he wanted Jeremy to play only with him (he's the coach of Logan's team). Then when Logan was suppose to play the game, he just ran and ran. If he got the ball, he just ran in whatever direction the ball was going. After he was sent out for a break and asked to come back in, he decided that he didn't want to participate because he didn't have the ball. And he was too tired to go run after it.
Overall, I think he did fairly well since this is his first time every playing in a group sport and setting. I had a lot of enjoyment watching him and the other boys just run around while the coaches were trying to figure out what to do. I'm hoping that next weekend will go better. Anyone who needs cheap entertainment, come watch 3-5 year olds play soccer.


No comments:
Post a Comment