Last night we took the boys and papa h to the twins' game. I wasn't sure if Bennet would survive sitting in our laps the entire game, but he completely surprised us. He was sooo good. He sat in our laps, taking turns as to who he wanted to sit with; danced to all the music being played; flirted with the girls all around us; and then stared at the loud obnoxious guy behind us (because none of us could really say what we wanted to him). He ate a dinger hotgot (I know, it sounds really weird to be named a dinger. I'm thinking they could have found something better). He even attempted to walk a few steps outside while we waited for the gates to be opened!! Ugh, he will be walking sooner than we think! All was well with B except for the non-napping part. He napped. For only 25 minutes, thanks to the loud guy behind us. But, he was still chipper as can be and continued to flirt with everyone until the game was over. He finally went to bed at 11:30pm!!
Logan of course did just as great. I think he was getting a little more antsy towards the 5th inning, but he still did really well. When we got into the stadium, I took the boys to our seats so that Jeremy and papa could get us some food. Our usher guided us to our section, and asked if Logan had brought his glove (the one thing we forgot and he had to mention it). Nope we didn't, but he told the guy that his daddy was going to catch him a ball. How sweet, huh? However, the usher told Logan no need to worry. Here he gives Logan a ball that the Twins' hit in our section while they were practicing! Even has grass stains on it! Logan's face just lit up. He was so excited to get his own "real" ball. I think that was my highlight of the night. Well, the Twins' coming back and winning the game was a close 2nd:)
Here are some pics of our family fun night at the twinkies.


No comments:
Post a Comment