We celebrated the new year with the neighbors. Rachel, the boys and I played Candyland twice. Both times Bennet beat all of us. For being only 2, he had a lot of patience with taking turns. He would get excited to pick a card, move his guy to a color, and cheer on the rest of us.
Once the kiddos were in bed, we watched Hangover 2, played some games, had a few cocktails and snacks, and then went to bed. However, when we woke up, I had the worst migraine (not from drinking too much, but I wish I could have said it was that), and Bennet woke up with a cold. Since then, Bennet's cold turned into a horrible cough. Took him in twice to see if it was his ears again, but they said he got his last molar in and it was a bad cold/virus. Logan then got it on Friday. He woke up with a 102 temp in the morning, but after nap it went up to 104.8. He looked like roadkill. But with some meds, cool bath and rags on the head, he woke up comepletely fine on Saturday. But now he has the cough/cold from Bennet, who is now starting to feel better. Thankfully!
Let's hope this year is filled with healthier days for us:)
No comments:
Post a Comment