Monday, January 16, 2012

cursed phone

Not sure what my deal is, but I have had such horrible luck with cell phones the past two years. Jeremy had ordered a new phone for himself, but when we got it, he wasn't so sure of it so I took it over quickly. Little did I know it would be a back luck phone for me. I had it for only a year and Jeremy dumped an entire glass of wine on it. This fried my phone and made the buttons stick. After buying a new battery, it seemd to work. I had to charge it every 3 days, but I managed. Now six months later I dropped it. This isn't something new for me. I have a bad habit of dropping my phone. But this drop was a doozy. The screen is cracked and I have no idea who is calling or who I am calling. I thought I was calling Jeremy at 1:30 in the morning to let him know I broke my phone, when instead I called our friends. Thankfully they were up. I hung up with them, thinking I would try to call Jeremy again. But instead I called the neighbors. So until I get my new phone, no phone calls for me:) Let's hope that I can have better luck with this new phone.

No comments: