I understand--we had a lot of people there. We watched the video last night and couldn't believe we fit 31 people (with kids) in the house! Thank you so much for the gift card!
Awwww..Happy First Birthday Logan!! Bittersweet indeed. My 'babies' are getting older too and I'm so sad. Jonah will be 6 this Friday, Laini will be Nine 13 days later,and Olivia will be Four 13 days later :( I want to curl up in a corner and cry.
3 comments:
Ahhh...cute pics! Sorry we couldn't make it. :-(
I understand--we had a lot of people there. We watched the video last night and couldn't believe we fit 31 people (with kids) in the house!
Thank you so much for the gift card!
Awwww..Happy First Birthday Logan!!
Bittersweet indeed. My 'babies' are getting older too and I'm so sad. Jonah will be 6 this Friday, Laini will be Nine 13 days later,and Olivia will be Four 13 days later :( I want to curl up in a corner and cry.
Post a Comment