Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, LOGAN!!!

April 26th, 2007 Logan was born at 4:49am. My water broke while I was home alone; I called Jeremy to come get me b/c I couldn't get off the pot--the water kept leaking out! We casually cleaned up; I took a shower; and we ventured off to United Hospital. We got the last room at the hospital--thank goodness! And 18 hours later; 3 hours of pushing and a vacuum, Logan was here in our world. He was 7 lbs. 11 oz, 21 inches long. He was perfect (and still is)!
I just can't believe that Logan is one! This year has gone by so fast. Jeremy and I were just thinking if we could remember how little he was when we brought him home--Jeremy couldn't remember but I surely did. He had such dark black hair--and lots of it! He was so snuggly, smelled like baby lotion all the time, and liked to pee through his clothes because I could never keep his peter down! :) I just held him all day long. I never got anything done the first few months. Now he can barely fit on me when snuggling up to me (if I can get a snuggle in). He's too busy exploring, learning, drooling, smiling and laughing. I love this new stage he's in, and I know we both look forward to the many more stages he will go through, but deep down inside he will always be my baby boy.

No comments: