I finally gave in and had Logan's hair cut even shorter than normal. I loved the longer hair, but I thought maybe it was time for him to look like a little boy. Plus I had way too many people asking if he was a girl--probably the most annoying thing ever for me. The new haircut is growing on me, and it does make him look a little older (and more like a boy).

Here is another picture of Logan crawling up the stairs (I should say cruising because he just flies up them). He thinks he is pretty cool now that he can go up them. He likes to giggle as he goes up, as well as chew on a few of the stairs to let out some frustrations.
3 comments:
I love the haircut! It is so sad, I agree. They just look so much older with a real haircut.
Love the new haircut!
Hey, I don't have your email address anymore since I switched jobs. I wanted to get some gift ideas from you. Is there anything in particular that Logan needs? We might not be able to make it to the party because my parents are coming that weekend. Saturday is the only day I'll have with them since I'm now employed. :-( I'll let you know closer to the date though.
my email address is jhenriksen@tesseractschool.net
Don't worry if you can't make it. You don't need to get Logan anything either.
How is the new job going?
Post a Comment