Monday, March 23, 2009
Our potty training experience
Well, I wanted to see if Logan would be ready or even interested in potty training over spring break. Let's just say it's priceless at moments. He loves to get naked to sit on the potty. The minute he sits on the chair, he says "down" every time. And for those of you who have boys, you know what we are talking about. I don't know who taught him this but it wasn't me--I can guarantee it's a dady thing. I have such a hard time not laughing every time we go through this because he is so serious yet relaxed about it all. After that we proceed to read through several if not close to ten books while we are sitting on the pot. So far, no luck with anything actually happening. I'm hoping for something by the end of the week. I'm not really pushing this, but just thought I would introduce it--so far it seems to be something he's will to try out. My goal for him is to be potty trained over the summer before this baby comes. I can't do two in diapers. Not yet at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment