Yep, the word is out that my belly is getting bigger for a good cause. Jeremy and I are PREGNANT! I have been wanting to post this for such a long time but we wanted to make sure that I was far enough along to be in the clear. I am 11 weeks and things are going well. As far as well can go during the first three months (sickness and tiredness are hurting me right now). But with having Logan to worry about and to keep me busy those symptoms don't seem to be too much of a problem. I tend to go to bed when Logan does, so Jeremy's stuck staying up by himself. Sorry, hun. Our due date is September 22nd, which is not an ideal date being a teacher, but we'll take what we can get!
If anyone knows my pregnancies---they are not the normal type. It took us three years and a lot of hardships to get Logan. Then being pregnant with Logan was rough as well. I guess it prepared me for all the things we have to do as parents. Thank goodness he was an easy child (and still is)!
This pregnancy was completely different. First month off the pill and we were pregnant! We weren't even trying. God works in mysterious ways I guess. But we are all very excited to have another one (and our last one). Logan isn't so sure about this, but I know he will be an awesome big brother. He helps out Pam with the babies, so I know he will want to help out with this baby. Right now he keeps saying that the baby is "mine." A good sign.
Keep your prayers going this way that this pregnancy will be a smooth one. We are prepared for bed rest, which our goal is for me to make it to June before I have to go on it. Not an ideal time of year to be on bed rest, but we're told that the bed rest won't be as strict since I almost went full term with Logan. I'm confident that since we are more prepared this will go a little smoother.
I know we have a lot of support from a ton of family and friends--and if we don't say it enough.....THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US!
And yes, we will be finding out what this is. There's no way I couldn't!
3 comments:
I've been dying to talk to you about this since Josh told me. Without any of the details of course...typical man! I'm so excited for you. Things are off to such a good start. I bet Jeremy feels like quite the stud too...one month off the pill and after what you went through the first time! ;-) Anyways, congratulations. And you better start looking for a house in the northern 'burbs now!!!!!!
Let me know if there is anything you ever need.
I'm trying to get Jeremy to move but he's wanting to stay put for now. I'm working on it though!
We're so excited for you!! Congrats to your family and we can't wait to have a playdate with the new baby!
Post a Comment