Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OMG!!!

So, we are on this path to new things around here. Logan gave up his bops (nuks) yesterday and has been doing pretty darn well without them. He still will ask but doens't make any big fuss over them. We waved them off this morning with the garbage truck. Pretty amazing to me.
Well, tonight he was taking a bath as usual. As we were getting dried off by the tub he wanted to go potty--actually he started going. I accidentally screamed "stop" b/c first I didn't want pee all over the bathroom rug, and second I wanted him to go in the big potty. I got his stool for him to stand on and after a few coaxings he WENT POTTY!!!!! We were cheering and clapping! He flushed it down and said his goodbyes. Once we got our jammies on he got his reward--marshmallows! Of all things, you can bribe him to do anything for a marshmallow. He even had to call papa o to tell him. Of course, Jeremy is gone at softball. Maybe we'll have luck again tomorrow!!! He's getting to grow to fast for me!!

No comments: