Even though it was cool, we had so much fun. Certain houses in the neighborhood pass out jello shots or drinks to the parents. I had to partake in the jello shot.:) Logan also went much further than we thought. We hit up our cul-de-sac, the one across the street, as well as half way down our street and back up again. I had to cave in b/c my hands were starting to get cold along with my coffee.
It's tradition that Logan and I go trick-or-treating while dad stays at home passing out candy. He's like a kid in a candy store when it comes to passing out candy. He jumps up hollering everytime the doorbell rings, making everyone scream and run to the door. It's quite the scene.
Here are some pix of our little puffy Thomas:

Logan & the neighbor kids:

Logan's winnings...
No comments:
Post a Comment