Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Maggie's wedding

Sunday, November 1st, Maggie and Felipe got married. It was such a perfect day for an outdoor wedding. I was so nervous that it was going to rain or snow the entire day, but we only had a few sprinkles before the wedding started and then nothing but sunshine. The two of them were so beautiful, as well as the ceremony. I don't think there were too many dry eyes. The pastor was Felipe's dad--he was a riot! He either made everyone laugh or cry. I have too many pictures, so I had to pick a few of the day. Maggie, I will send all of them to you!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Thanks Jen! I'm excited to see all the pictures you snapped. I want to come down and visit your boys and you and Jerry soon. Logan was such a sweetie to me at the wedding! :)