Wednesday, November 4, 2009

trip to nodak

A few weeks ago we traveled to NoDak to see everyone from both sides of our family. This is also Jeremy's big pheasant hunting trip with Rox. We usually only have a few days to see everyone, but this trip the boys and I decided to stay a little longer.
Even though we stayed longer, it went by way too fast and we didn't get to see everyone liked we planned. Maybe at Christmas!
Here are some pictures of the cousins on the Henriksen side:



The last few days of our trip ended with Logan getting sick and possible snow. Logan woke up on a Tuesday morning with a temp & just lathargic. I took him in thinking it was his ears b/c he tends to be chronic with ear infections. Nope, those suckers were clear. The dr thought it was the beginning stages of the flu, so he put him on tamiflu immediately b/c of Bennet being a preemie. Wednesday night his temp broke and all was well. It took him awhile to get back to eating normally but he ate everyday and drank lots of fluids. While he was sick, I think we watched Finding Nemo one hundred times. I have that movie memorized....

No comments: