Tuesday, December 8, 2009

seriously....

I am getting really bad at keeping this blog updated. It has been so horribly busy that I cannot find the time to really sit down and type away or download pictures. Let's see, where to begin.....
Well, Bennet is now almost 4 months...how sad! I have no clue as to where the time went b/c I am still in awe that he is here! Bean is getting so big too. He now weighs around 14 lbs and is growing like a weed. We go in for his 4 month checkup in a week. I can't wait to see what he's at! But I just love each new stage he gets into--smiling, laughing and talking up a storm. He's eating like a horse, wearing 3-6 months and 6 month clothing. He's our solid little boy!
Logan is quite the 2 1/2 year old. He keeps us busy and laughing all the time (well, most of the time). He is our sensitive little boy, yet he is very much a boy's boy. Loves to be like his daddy, yet loves to be with his mama. He's getting very tall and thin--poor child isn't 30 lbs yet! Wish I had that problem! We've been working with the whole potty training thing, and so far it's going.... He's pooed 3 times in 8 days, but geting him to tell us he has to go is our issue. After the holidays we are no longer wearing diapers. Watch out big boy pants, here we come!

Last weekend we were busy with getting the house ready for Christmas. We finally have the tree up and decorated. Logan helped me place all the wrapped presents underneath it. Its' killing him not to open them up! I told them they were for other people and that seems to be helping.
Sunday we went on the "train" downtown to see Macy's display with Trevor, Jessie, her friend Angie and her son Eddie. We had so much fun! The three boys are all the same age and pretty much kept us on our toes. It was my first time out with my two boys....let's just say I was exhausted afterwards! It was worth it though. Here are a few pics from Sunday:

Me with Bean on the train

Logan on the train

This week is another busy week. We are visiting Santa (Ho Ho as Logan calls him) on Thursday, Friday night we have a work party and then Saturday we are heading up to Alex for Henry Christmas. Another busy week/weekend.

1 comment:

April said...

And hence the reason why I don't blog anymore. I miss having the history down...but I just don't have the time. And it just gets worse as the kids get older.

Are you going home for xmas? We'll be back the 23-27. And we are going to have a get together as soon as we finish this remodel project. Probably end of January. We gutted our kitchen. Fun times at the Doll house.