Monday, May 7, 2012

The big 5 and 9

Oh, how the time has gone by again way too fast. And how time has gone by so fast that Logan has turned 5! I swear he was just a babe the other day. Now he's sassy, got attitude, into the little legos now, fishing, wants his own truck some day....ugh. He has grown up too much these past five years. Not to mention he is always reminding us and everyone else that he gets to go on a bus to kindergarten soon. Which is one of my fears of him growing up....the dreaded bus. But, I guess I can't be with him all the time. So a few weeks ago we celebrated his birthday at home with the Vikings theme. Here are some pics of his big day:
Jeremy and I also celebrated our 9 year anniversary on Logan's birthday! I can't believe that we have been married that long. We've been together for 15 years too! wowzy! Even though our anniversary will always take second place, we usually get to celebrate it a few days later.

No comments: