Monday, January 21, 2013

It's raining sickness!

Just when you think things couldn't get worse, they do. I am ready for winter and January to be over. This month seems to be our month of illnesses. We got the dryer Thursday morning, and it works like a charm. I am happy to be doing laundry in mass quantities and in less amount of time. The bed arrived Friday late afternoon and we were excited to get the old one out. And then the sickness begins: I get the flu during the night. Saturday was just a bad day. Along with the flu, i get the worst migraine ive ever had. emergency room worthy, but with some rest, puking, gatorade and a coke, it slowly went away. The boys went to skating...not so sure they are going to be skaters.....but we will keep it up. After they got home, Logan complains of his mouth hurting. After taking him in, we find out it's strep. So with our luck we know that Bennet will get it next. It's Monday morning, and guess who has strep....Bennet. Woke up with a hurting mouth. I had to take him in, but thankfully I'm feeling much better. I only have a cough now. Logan is back to normal and is no longer contagious. Bennet has 24 hours and he is good. Jeremy is our only hope. Lets hope he stays strong! Thank goodness for today and tomorrow off of work.

No comments: