cherishing our life with our two little henry boys....
Sunday, March 2, 2008
1st time at the zoo...
We just got back from Como Zoo and Conservatory in St.Paul. Logan's first time at the zoo. We had so much fun, hanging out with our buds Trevor and his mom Jessie. We had quite the time--seeing two very large gorillas coming up to our window (actually kind of freaked us out), mountain lions, leopards, monkeys, reindeer and polar bears. The boys had so much fun that they both passed out instantly when we got in our cars!
I can't believe you went to the zoo in March! I didn't even think it was open.
Logan looks great and fully recovered. The past few weeks must have been so scary for you. I'm glad things turned out okay. Sick children are the toughest thing.
1 comment:
I can't believe you went to the zoo in March! I didn't even think it was open.
Logan looks great and fully recovered. The past few weeks must have been so scary for you. I'm glad things turned out okay. Sick children are the toughest thing.
Post a Comment