Thursday, March 13, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Okay, here I was so nervous about Logan getting his top two teeth, learning how to crawl up one step at daycare, blah blah blah.... We now have other things to freak out about.
Last night Jeremy and I were getting Logan changed for bed. I had to run upstairs to get some jammies for Logan, so Jeremy and Logan were playing on the floor downstairs. All of a sudden Jeremy yells for me to go outside Logan's room. I run out, look at the stairs, and there is Logan crawling up the stairs!!!! I about pooed my pants! Jeremy was so relaxed about it, where I was all excited. I rushed down by Logan and we clapped "yeah!" I can't believe that my little 10 month old man is crawling up the steps. Our lives will never be the same! :)

3 comments:

April said...

Two words. Baby gates.

Lots of them. :-)

the henry's said...

yep. we have one so far for the stairs going down, but not the stairs going up. he only goes up if one of us goes up. turkies. congrats on the job!

Lisa said...

Just wait for going down! We do not have any stairs, thank goodness.