I seriously don't think I can catch up to Logan. He is growing so fast and is constantly changing, I can't post things fast enough! Since Easter, Logan has conquered going up the stairs; is working on getting four new teeth (one has poked through though); is mastering going down the stairs (we are learning to slide down slowly); and is wanting to stand up but can't figure out how to do it. His favorite words are: mama, dad (with an emphasis on the last d) and ish. He just cracks me up. Yesterday he found one of his wash rags and started to chew on it. But before I could say anything to him he held it up and said "ish." Now everything is ish.
Logan also loves Roxie! She on the other hand is starting to get annoyed by him. He will grab her tail, fur, face, ears....so if she sees him coming, she tends to run and hide! Poor dog.
With all this going on, seeing Logan grow up so fast, it makes me think how grateful Jeremy and I are to have him, especially after all we went through to finally get him here. And now he will be 1 in less than a month. Time flies way too fast...
2 comments:
He is getting so big!! I love his hair. Are you planning a big first birthday party?
Hope you had a nice Easter. Today was Ethan's first day of spring break...nice weather, huh?
I chopped the his hair on Saturday! It was getting soo long, but now he looks like a little man!
We are having a somewhat big shin-dig. Invites are on their way!
Post a Comment