I can't believe how fast Logan is growing up! Just last week, he figured out how to crawl up the step at daycare! Pam has a step the goes from the kitchen/dining room to the living room on the mail level--and Logan has conquered it (with the help of a fellow friend from daycare). He can crawl up the step and slide back down! This is just crazy to see. He showed me on Wednesday when I went to pick him up. My little boy is growing up! And to add to this--he is getting his two top teeth! He is my little drooly, busy guy!
2 comments:
Just wait until he tackles the big stairs. I still hold my breath sometimes with Livy because she is such a clutz. Well, she's not a clutz...she would just rather dance down the stairs than walk!
Enjoy these times. They are the best and go so fast.
And we need to get together to celebrate. I just got a job offer!!!
I know exactly how you feel! It is wonderful to see your baby do new things, but I have this sad part of me too. Noah is an absolute wild man these days, but he is so fun it is unbelievable!
Post a Comment