cherishing our life with our two little henry boys....
Monday, August 4, 2008
before and after
Here are some pictures of our kitchen (as a huge mess) before and after the paint job. I need some advice before I go out and buy some curtains... So here we go!
I love the blue! It looks good with your cabinet color, and the room looks way bigger. Target had some really cute and funky window treatments that would match perfectly. I was going to buy them myself last night but then realized I was too lazy to hang them. :-) I still have material from 6 years ago because I thought that I was going to make my own and have yet to do this!
I'm on a blue and brown kick too. I redid my living room last year in blue stripes.
Okay, thanks for the advice. I went and bought some chocolate colored curtains, and I am loving the color even more. I have put different things up to help the area(s) flow more and I'm liking it more and more. My mom agreed with you too. I think it will take some time to get use to.
I like the color too! I agree..adding the decor will pull it all together. I LOVE the theme colors you chose,I've kinda gone that way with a few rooms in my house. They're just so yummy cozy feeling & make me smile ;) Can't wait to see your kitchen when it's finished.
3 comments:
I love the blue! It looks good with your cabinet color, and the room looks way bigger. Target had some really cute and funky window treatments that would match perfectly. I was going to buy them myself last night but then realized I was too lazy to hang them. :-) I still have material from 6 years ago because I thought that I was going to make my own and have yet to do this!
I'm on a blue and brown kick too. I redid my living room last year in blue stripes.
Okay, thanks for the advice. I went and bought some chocolate colored curtains, and I am loving the color even more. I have put different things up to help the area(s) flow more and I'm liking it more and more. My mom agreed with you too. I think it will take some time to get use to.
I like the color too! I agree..adding the decor will pull it all together. I LOVE the theme colors you chose,I've kinda gone that way with a few rooms in my house. They're just so yummy cozy feeling & make me smile ;) Can't wait to see your kitchen when it's finished.
Post a Comment