Sunday, August 24, 2008
buckin' bronco
Last night Logan and I were having a bedtime snack of cheerios. Out of no where Logan realized that he can actually share his food with Rox. So Logan would come and grab one handful of cheerios for himself and then another one for Roxie; then walk over to Rox and dump them on her. As soon as all the food was on the floor, Logan would walk around clapping and Rox would scramble to get every single cheerio. It was so cute and funny to watch! After giving her enough cheerios, Logan thought it was fair to get a bronco ride from Rox. It's not something that she had in mind. See for yourself....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pics! Logan is getting so big. And I'm hoping I get to see him soon. I told Hen, but I know how these boys communicate. Neal and the family are coming Sept 5th and 6th, so we are having the crew over. Henry said either day was fine...is that true? You are more than welcome to spend the night too. It's such a long drive for you! Then we can really woop it up!
I hope you survived the first day back at work. I know how hard it was. The four months I was home was the best time of my life.
I believe we are open that weekend! Yeah, we can come up. I will make sure to pack a bag this time!
Bring the dog too so you don't worry! We're going to do it Saturday...details to follow soon.
I'm glad you survived your first day back. It's always the hardest! :-)
Post a Comment