Logan was so excited about putting the tree up, especially the lights. He just loves to look at Christmas lights and trees. We are always on the lookout for lights when we are driving. Here are a few pictures of Logan helping me get the tree up.


After we got the tree up we decided to make some cookies for dessert after supper. Whoever thought of the instant place and bake cookies is the smartest person on the planet! These are so easy for Logan to "lick" and then place them on the cookie sheet. He loves to help bake or "make" things while I am cooking. He has his own cabinet of tupperware, as well as a few wooden spoons to use.
Here's Logan helping me make some m&m cookies:


Yesterday we finished up our massive pile of laundry while uncle Haala came over for the Vikes game. Yeah, the Vikes won (barely though)!
2 comments:
At least you put up a tree! We didn't decorate since we'll be in Biz. I have to admit though, it doesn't seem very festive at our house this year!
I still don't feel very festive. I'm having a hard time getting into the holidays. Maybe when we get to Biz it will change.
Post a Comment