Thursday, December 18, 2008

This week has been so busy that I haven't found any time to blog. Plus not much has been going on to talk about. It's the same old routine--get up, go to work, pick up Logan, eat, sleep and then do it all over again the next day.
We were going to start our Christmas' this weekend, but due to all the icky weather we are only having one. Our family from ND can't make it here this weekend, and so Jeremy, Logan and I are going up north for the weekend. We will get to see everyone on his mom's side, but it won't be the same without the ND people.
We are then heading back to ND on Christmas Eve morning, or maybe the night before, depending on the weather here. Is anyone else sick of this snow we're always getting? I am praying that we make it back home for the holidays. It wouldn't be the same if we couldn't. The only thing I am excited for is to be done with school tomorrow! I am in need of a two-week break....:)

No comments: