Saturday, May 30, 2009

another haircut

We are back already from another haircut. I've lost count as to how many he's had. Poor child has too much hair. Gets it from his daddy's side. My side--they are all bald...sorry guys!
This haircut was special--first time in ages that he didn't cry. The lady was super nice and kept him entertained the entire time. He sat there like a pro. At then end he wanted it spiked with blue tips....yeah. Not too many boys do that, but since it made him happy I didn't care. Dad wasn't too sure about it when we got home. It will only last until our shower in a few minutes! :)
Well, here are the before and after pix. The last haircut we got was only 2 months ago and she cut about the same amount of hair off. Sad, huh? Wish I had miraclegrow hair like that.





Now we have to see if he'll let us wash it out. Not so sure I will be spiking it either....

1 comment:

April said...

Cute hair!

Was Jeremy on the channel 9 news last night? I swear I saw him!