Tuesday, May 5, 2009

20 week appt

Today was quite the busy day. After getting off work at noon, I had to head to daycare to get Logan for his appt. He developed his 4th ear infection over the weekend and has this horrible cough that really has gotten to him. It's bad at times where he has a hard time breathing. So, we go in and get checked out for that and they gave him an inhalor with a mask. Yeah, try having a 2 year old putting a tube to his face and breathing in--not so much. Jeremy and I are trying to be creative at this but so far not so good at it. Logan gets at least one breath of meds in but that is about it. After his appt he headed back to daycare to take his well needed nap so that I could go to my appt.
The ultrasound was first and went great. I was able to see baby boy. He was very active during the ultrasound, playing peekaboo at times. He likes to move his arms around a lot. Very similar to his older brother. He is 12 ounces right now, but don't know how long. Too active to measure, but overall he is in the 55th percentile. The tech said he looked great and was funny to watch.
And for the doctor's visit afterwards, all is doing great. She said that nothing has changed or thinned out, so me working 1/2 days is paying off. I will continue to work 1/2 days until school gets out in 20 days!!!! :) Not excited at all:) As for the bed rest, I can do light activities but work on keeping the feet up to keep things from changing. It shouldn't be hard to do, but we will see what the summer holds. I head back in to get rechecked in two weeks to see if things are staying the same, which I'm hoping that they do. thank goodness for wi-fi.

No comments: