


Saturday we relaxed outside a bit and did a few things around the house. After Logan woke up from his afternoon nap, we headed over to John and Cheri's house in Victoria. They built this gorgeous new house in a new development. We enjoyed catching up and grilling. After awhile we had to head back home since it was getting late for Logan. During the night I had the worst kidney stone attack. I wanted Jeremy to knock me out it was bad. All I could do was cry, take some pain meds and pray they kicked in fast. It was a long night!
Sunday Jeremy was suppose to go golfing with the neighbor, but stayed home with me just in case I had any more. None, thank goodness! Haven't passed any of them yet, but at least the worst part is over. I'm glad that I only get them when I'm pregnant! I got in a nap while the boys went shopping. On their way back they picked up Logan's present from Becky and Geoff--a water table! He just loves it! Of course we got through five outfits in a day, but oh well. He has fun with it. We've had to set limits already though, otherwise he would be playing in it while it's 50 degrees and in jammies. Thank goodness he listens and is easy to compromise with.
Here's Logan playing with it as soon as it came out of the box and dad put it together. Within the first two minutes he was completed soaked! Looks like this will be our favorite summer toy!

That evening we grilled out with the neighbors and hung out at their house all day. We are lucky to have such great neighbors! They just love Logan and are so great with him, as well as are great people to hang out with.
Today we are just relaxing, doing some yard work and finishing up those last minute jobs around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment