Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday already???

I can't believe that it's Sunday already. The weekend went by so fast. Friday after work I quickly picked up Bennet to take him to the pediatrician's office for his monthly synagis shots (helps prevent rsv for preemies). I am so glad he has been able to get them b/c we are hearing of several babies getting rsv already. This was his last round of shots too thank the lord, b/c he had to get two of them and he does not take shots very well. He gets traumatized for a few minutes before he calms down. Before he got the shots though, they had to weigh him......he is now 15 lbs & 11 oz!!! Such a big boy now. He's our stocky, solid boy who looks very much like his cousin Mallory too!
After his shots, we met the Cavanaugh's at MOA for dinner and rides. Logan and Trevor were pumped to go on all the rides with their daddy's. Their first ride was this miniature ride that shoots them up and then bounces them slowly down. I for sure thought they were going to cry or vomit their dinners up, but they proved us wrong. They laughed and screamed for more (the boy next to Logan cried in terror the entire time).




The last ride they went on was the Log Chute (I was getting a smoothie as they made this decision). I barely made it back in time to see them shooting down with a massive wave of water flying everywhere. We bought the picture of the four of them in the log--PRICELESS!! I laugh more at the picture and the looks on their faces. It's hilarious! I'm going to scan it so that everyone else can laugh with me:)
Saturday Jeremy and Logan went snowmobiling for a little bit and then we headed over to Gavin's house for his 2nd birthday. Logan was completely shy around everyone for a couple hours. Once a few people left, he warmed up and started to play with everyone. Gavin got an electric car and train table--if they wouldn't have been so big, I think Logan would have tried to take them home. The look on his face when he saw them was pure exitement/jealousy. Guess I will need to do some researching for his birthday presents coming up!
Saturday was also namma Kathy's birthday, but by the time we got back home it was too late to call. So this morning Logan called her and wished her a happy birthday. Hope you had a wonderful birthday Namma!!!
Bennet and I went to church this morning while Logan and Jeremy stayed hom (sinners)! :) When we got home, Jeremy had my turkey and mashed potatoes ready on the table! Such a nice thing to come home to.
The rest of the day will be finishing the last two loads of laundry, as well as trying to get in a couple chapters of my book. Next week will be a busy week at work. Many late nights again, as well as a huge fundraiser on Saturday. Should be lots of fun!

No comments: