Yep, life has been full of nuts lately! A couple weeks ago I found out that my school would be closing in only 3 days! That meant I had to get everything out of my classroom before the doors closed. Ten years of teaching....there was a lot of stuff to pack! We were all in shock. Where do you go? How do you pack everything in such short notice? How do you say goodbye to your students? parents? co-workers? It was a lot to soak in and I'm not sure it still has, even two weeks later. I do know that I have gained a lot of support from my co-workers and the parents from school. I am in touch with many of them and its nice to have that network still. The crappy part is that there are no jobs out there for teaching, especially the quality of teaching that I am use to.
However, I have been horribly busy with construction starting on our house, Logan's birthday, family in town, and our upcoming trip to Miami! These positive things are keeping my head up, my head not so fuzzy, and making me horribly busy. All good things! I am hoping to find something, applied to a few jobs, but no takers yet. Oh well, I am going to enjoy the time I have right now staying home with my two wonderful little boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment