Yep, it's official. We're having another boy! I was so determined this would have been a girl, but I was proven wrong. Must be those strong Henry genes. We had an ultrasound done on Tuesday afternoon after a few hours of scariness, but so far all is well. He was showing off (everything--if you know what I mean). He mooned us several times as well as did the ankle grab. I believe Logan was the same way. Not shy at showing the junk off. :)
For those that haven't heard, I have been restricted as well from working a full day. I was in the labor & delivery in the wee hours of Tuesday morning with some cramping. After some tests, monitoring and an ultrasound, all seems to be well but they don't want me to take any risks. So they have put me on somewhat of bed rest. I get to work in the mornings until noon, and then off to home with my feet up for the remainder of the day. Baby is doing well. We've seen him in action and have heard his heartbeat keeping strong. We are just taking precautions now so that nothing horrible happens sooner than we want. Once school is over I will be on bed rest permanently for awhile. This could be a long pregnancy for all of us, but as long as baby is doing well nothing else matters. It's only a few months, right??
I'm hoping to get some of the pictures scanned tomorrow so that I can download them onto the blog. (I'm still trying to find my cord for the camera to download pix from Logan's party). I'm a little slow! :)
1 comment:
YAY congratulations on it's a boy!!!! but ohhh-nooo on the cramping! SO glad your doing better and things have calmed down. Yep,put your feet up and rest and indeed it's only for a few months,definately worth it in the end ;P Can't wait for Logan to be a big brother!
Post a Comment