This morning Jeremy and I wanted to take the boys to the zoo and do some family time. However, Jeremy didn't want to drive. He wanted to bike. "It's not that bad" he says. Yeah..... try venturing on your bike with a kid on a seat attached to your bike. And then proceed to bike up and down hills for six miles. I wasn't sure if I was prepared but I guess there was no looking back.
As Bennet and I are biking along a busy street, there are power lines the entire block. The side we have to bike on. If you know where I'm going with this, it was horrible. I started freaking out before anything happened. But then all of a sudden, there were these large drops of whiteness. It was raining poop. I swear the birds were up on those lines just laughing away at us, seeing which bird could poop on us and how many times we would get hit. Of course, Jeremy is surrounded by an invisible shield and skims by with nothing. Me, on the other hand, was hit. On the leg. I couldn't stop gagging and I'm trying not to scream. The worst part, it happened within the first 2 miles, so I had 4 more to go before I could wipe it off. It started to run down my leg too. Ugh. Poop is not fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment