Wednesday, August 11, 2010

john deere

For those of you who know my little Logan, you all know how obsessed he is with John Deere tractors. His 3rd birthday party was John Deere. And I think we own way too many tractors. Logan even has John Deere tractor shorts and shirt. With all these pictures of him on tractors, I think I am going to make a collage poster of him to hang in his room.
His love of tractors doesn't just end there. At the MN Zoo you can travel on a tractor-pulled trailer to their farm area. Then when we get to the farm, you can sit on a real tractor!

Well last week we were up north to visit Rich and Judy, and their friends live on a farm. And on their farm are, of course, lots of tractors. Doug was baling hay all week and offered Logan to take a ride. However, when we got there he was done and gone. We took a few pictures of Logan on their tractors, checked out the cows, and sure enough Doug showed up. When Doug asked him if he wanted to go on a ride still, he wasn't quite sure. I told him it would be like his wheeler ride and his face lit up. He climbed right in and wanted to drive! His face was priceless.



No comments: