Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Boy Bed

Yesterday we spent the entire day looking at beds for Logan. It was such a chore! I can't believe how spendy beds are--even twin sized. But we found one. Logan just loves it too! Before we got the bed we headed to Target to pick out the bedding. Of course, he gets Thomas sheets, otherwise known as "choo choo." When we got everything home and washed, he was so excited to get it set up he couldn't even nap! The only nap he got was a power nap of thirty minutes in the car on the way back home from an all day shopping spree.
Here are some pictures of him as we are trying to get everything set up:



Once we got everything washed and put on the bed, we couldn't get Logan out of the bed. He was so excited to have his own big bed! I wanted to start crying b/c he is growing up so fast. I want him to stay a little boy. The best part in all of this--he slept in it the entire night! He woke up b/c he couldn't find his bop (nuk), so I snuggled in with him for alittle bit (actually I had fallen asleep I think before he did, but it was nice to sleep in there with him). Here's Logan in his new big bed:


Here's Logan 'tucking' himself in:



1 comment:

Katie said...

Yippee!! Way to go Logan on your new bed.