Yesterday was a busy day! Logan and I woke up early (I was hoping to sleep in on my day off, but nope). We made some banana bread for breakfast, which we ended up eating one entire mini loaf ourselves! We like our banana bread. After that we did a little cleaning up before our friends Kari, Jenna and Kate came over. Logan and Jenna had fun playing on the slide (Logan actually shared it this time and took turns). He's becoming a little possessive of his toys lately, and took away a few toys from Jenna, but did share after awhile. They had fun eating lunch together, or at least Logan enjoyed flirting with Kate and Jenna instead of eating. Boys. I'm so nervous for when he gets older. What is he going to be like when he's a teen?????
Kate shared some good news--she and Cooper are finally engaged!!! YEAH, KATE! Cooper--it's about time! I'm so excited for them!
Jenna and Kari left after lunch b/c Jenna was getting ready for nap, so Kate and I chatted and caught up on things for several hours. It was so good to see her. I haven't seen her since Logan was just a few months old! I think he puked at her house too (he was the spitter-upper type). Now he's all grown up and becoming such a little man. He's lost his baby face and fat. Now he's all skinny and looks like a little boy. I miss that baby stage!
After Kate left, Logan and I worked on his favorite puzzle I think ten times! He just loves his puzzles now, and can do them all by himself! I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment