Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Logan and Jeremy let me sleep in a little yesterday morning (they were up pretty early). When I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs, Jeremy said "there's the birthday girl" while Logan was clapping his hands and yelling "yeah!" How cute. Logan picked me out these gorgeous orange tulips for my birthday. He was pretty proud of picking them out. For awhile there he thought they were his. Sorry hun, but their mine! :)
Yesterday was uneventful for us. Logan went with me to get my hair trimmed while Jeremy was helping our friends move into their new home. After the haircut we went and bought Logan some new shoes. Right now the only pair of shoes he will wear are these brown, casual shoes--even with jogging pants on he wears them. It drives me nuts. So I'm hoping that we didn't buy these shoes for nothing.
Last night Jeremy and Logan made me dinner. It turned out really yummy! After that we watched Pineapple Express--yeah, a pretty dumb movie. A little disappointed in it. There were some funny parts, but overall, not so good.
This morning Logan came in to snuggle with us for a little bit until I got booted out of the bed (he's such a mover and always ends up smacking or sleeping sideways on me). Not very comfortable!
While eating breakfast Logan was talking to his monkey and giving him lots of hugs. This is a new thing. He has all these stuffed animals and never really enjoyed playing with them until last night. He snuggled up with his monkey last night and woke up with him today. It's pretty cute to see.
Well, today will be another boring day for us. Jeremy and Logan are at Home Depot to do some shopping while I'm here doing the laundry. It's nice to have the house nice and quiet! I get so much done.
Tomorrow I have off, so it will be a stay-at-home day with Logan. We're not going out too much just yet b/c he is still coughing pretty bad. I can't wait until all this weather is done.

Oh, a new thing Logan tried to do this morning and I'm going to see if I can get it on video--whistling! Jeremy was whistling and Logan was imitating him. Pretty hilarious.

No comments: