I've been so bad at blogging lately, but we don't really have much to report. Logan continues to grow and keep us busy. He's starting to say more words, as well as putting more together. His new thing to say is "why." He's not always questioning things, but every night there is something he needs to question. When I pick him up from Pam's, he's always sharing what he did. I will ask him if he played with his friends and he replies with a nod or a "no." Sometimes he will even say if someone hit! He's so funny.
He is definitely a daddy's boy. Last night the two were chasing each other and playing hide and seek. Logan (well, Jeremy too) usually runs around the house with his hands above his head while screaming, as Jeremy is chasing after him in a loud voice. It's pretty entertaining except when I am trying to talk on the phone.
Tonight we are heading over to the Cavanaugh's for dinner and a playdate. Tomorrow night I have to work late, so it will be a long day for me. Friday we are heading to Milaca for the night. Logan will be staying the weekend as we are having a few couples over for dinner. Then on Sunday we will be meeting up with Rich and Judy to pick up Logan. This will be the first for us in a long time to have Logan stay over night somewhere else. I'm looking forward to having an adult night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment