Saturday morning we woke up to about four inches of snow--just after all of it melted! I was pretty bummed to see the snow. I'm ready for it to all be gone and have warm, spring weather!
Logan and I met Trevor and Jessie at Edinborough park in the morning. I think everyone in the cities was thinking the same thing we were--go somewhere indoors and warm to play. It was soo crowded that Logan had a hard time wanting to venture away from me to play. After awhile he warmed up and started to play. Logan and Trevor have so much fun together! They are so cute to watch them interact.
Here they are playing in the climber and in the big gym area:
After playing we ventured to McDonald's for lunch. On our way home, Logan lasted one minute in the car and then had fallen asleep. When Logan woke up from nap we quickly got ready to meet Grandma Kathy and dad for dinner. Jeremy and I went to a movie for the first time in several years. It was pretty nice!



No comments:
Post a Comment