Last weekend we headed up north to visit Rich, Judy and Clay. On Saturday Logan woke up with a small cough, which usually happens if it's dry. Jeremy and I headed back home since we were having three couples over for dinner (we had way too much fun with Catchphrase while having a few beverages). We get a call early Sunday morning that poor Logan is sick with a fever, and the cough got worse. We met up for lunch at Old Chicago in Roseville so that we could see Maggie and Phillipe (maggie--he's a keeper)!
While we were there Logan didn't eat or drink much, plus he had that cough and a runny nose. When we got home we took him to a minute clinic--yeah, it was a waste of our time. The guy didn't even really look at Logan b/c he had a cough w/a fever. So we waited over night, took him in yesterday to the pediatrician, and here he had a double ear infection! I felt so bad. We were giving him motrin over the weekend, but I still felt bad for him. He's so plugged up, can barely breath, eat or sleep. We were hoping that he would go to daycare this morning but no such luck. The fever came back and so Jeremy gets to stay home another day with him. I just don't like it when kids are sick, especially when he's still so little.
Hopefully things will turn around today so that he can get back to his schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment