After a busy week for me at work, Logan was to get his 2 year pictures taken on Friday. I knew it was not going to go well when Logan first woke up with this big zit on his lip. My first reaction was, 'ok, who gave you a cold sore?' I found out later that it was just a zit. But still. There was this big, red zit on his lip and I wasn't sure if I wanted to cancel the pictures or not. I even called to see if they would do any cover ups. NOPE. So I put a little powder on it and it calmed down the redness. I know, I'm a sad soul. But these were going to be his 2 year and Easter pictures. Inside I felt a little better.
However, when we got to the studio, they had forgotten to mention they were running 20-30 minutes behind. I booked our time for noon, thinking we could go grab some lunch and then come back later to pick our pictures out. I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG. I over heard them tell the family booked behind me that they were going to be late and that I had to go yet. Apparently this child in front of me was not cooperating for the camera and this was the big hold up. Needless to say, when it was Logan's turn he didn't want to smile or show off like he usually does. When we were done with the Easter pictures, he didn't want to give up the eggs and basket, so we had to bribe him with other props. I did find one or two cute pictures at the end, but gave the studio the worst review afterwards. I'm not so sure I will go back there again. The sad thing is--it's my favorite store to do shopping.....hmmmm....can you guess where???
No comments:
Post a Comment