Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hayride

On Saturday afternoon we ventured up to the northern burbs for a birthday party that was for a little girl. We were to go on a hayride, as well as maybe a pony ride. Jeremy and I weren't sure if Logan would want to go on a pony ride since he's never been near a horse or pony, but he proved us wrong. He was soo excited to see this miniature horse named Pudgy (his name suited him well), that he just jumped right on. We didn't do the actual pony ride, but they allowed Logan to sit on the pony for a little bit. He kept saying "pony...nice."
All of us that were there for the birthday party jumped on this hayride pulled by two huge clydesdales. Again, Logan was excited. Not so sure about the hayride when it started, but after the other kids moved around and threw the hay on everyone, Logan joined in. I'm going to warn you, I took way too many photos. I deleted a ton of them and still wound up with a bunch.

No comments: