Saturday, April 18, 2009

belly shot

Since I've been pregnant with this one, I have been very bad at taking pictures of my belly. I think when you're pregnant for the first time, it's fun and cute to take monthly pictures of your belly throughout the pregnancy (at least that is what I did with Logan). Not so much with this child. I got big fast and don't really feel or look so cute, so why take the pictures? Well, here I am at 17 weeks last week over Easter. Can't really see it since I'm sitting down, but it's all I've got. Sorry

3 comments:

the henry's said...

man I look big. much bigger than I thought.

April said...

You look beautiful!!!

Katie said...

You look awesome!! Hey I can start taking pic of you each week or every couple of weeks at school so you can post them!