I swear the weekends come and go so fast lately. It's a good thing, yet a sad thing. I love my weekends at home, but they seemed to be filled with business.
Friday morning we had another dr appt. All is going well. The heartrate was at 152 (dropped from 165). I was determined it is a girl until that. Now I'm thinking it could be another boy. Well, we don't get to find out until May 5th. Not so sure if I have the patience to wait that long, but I guess I have no other choice. We talked about the summer and bedrest--it will be happening for sure, but it will not be very strict--I can be up 10 minutes for every hour, which is much better than it was with Logan. I could only be up for 10 minutes a day. Sad part is, Logan will need to be in daycare or I will need someone here to help me take care of him. So now we have to start planning weeks to have someone here so that Logan doesn't need to be in daycare the entire summer.
Saturday morning I got up early to meet Jessie for some shopping. We went to this mommy sale in Lakeville, but didn't really find too much. Then we noticed another sale going on in Eagan, so we ventured there. It was insane. There were so many moms it was nuts. By the time we actually got in the sale, pretty much all the items (the good ones at least) were gone. We did come out with a few things from each place, so it wasn't too bad. Plus Jessie and I got to spend some great quality time together with no hubbies or kids. Let's just say it was nice! :) We worked up a hunger, so we had lunch at the Olive Garden. On our way there I got a great phone call!
I'M ANOTHER AUNTIE! CHRIS (JEREMY'S BROTHER) AND DAWN HAD A .......
BABY GIRL!!!!!
7 LBS. 9OZ.
SYDNEY is her name.
Dawn and I were very determined it was going to be another boy for her, but we were completely wrong! But she got a healthy baby girl and we couldn't be more excited for them. Both are doing great too.
This morning we woke up early for church and to 3 inches of snow....ugh. I am tired of this snow, but I see warm weather approaching this week.....finally! Today will be a day of cleaning and doing an endless mountain of laundry. I failed at keeping up last week.
This week will be very busy with work, so I'm hoping that it means it will go by fast again.
No comments:
Post a Comment